Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637

Thread: Infinite Project | (IC)

MC Name:
    S_121
    Thanks
    Project Esper | Living Area

Jenny grabbed the plate, but when Alex made the comment he did, her eyes widened as surprise took over.

"Ohhh, you'd like that.", Jenny said with a large smile as she play-punched Alex in the shoulder, just hard enough for him to feel it.
    Quote Originally Posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    http://yukkuricraft.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=289&dateline=13981432  09

MC Name:
    _Tewi
    Thanks

Alex didn't deflect Jenny's play punch in his shoulder. He never thought to keep it up when he was home, it was the one place he felt relaxed, he was just glad she didnt' hit him in his wounded arm by mistake. "Well she does have a cute little ass, but she's not my type." he said back to her before he handed the glass off to her. Once Jenny took it he would have began preparing another plate of food.

MC Name:
    S_121
    Thanks

Jenny took the glass in her hand and brought both it and the plate with her to the table.

"Misaka would be so embarrassed right now.", Jennifer said as she placed her food down on the table. Afterwards, she came back to help Alex set the table.
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.

MC Name:
    _Tewi
    Thanks

Alex was able to quickly fill another plate before Jenny got back which he handed off to her. This one without bacon, Jenny could probably already tell who it was for. Misaka didn't care for bacon and always took an extra pancake with her breakfast. "She'd be jealous too." he said, trying to get Jenny to ask him what he meant by that. a set up for another quip of his.

MC Name:
    S_121
    Thanks

Jenny could tell who this next plate was for, and as she was given it, she decided to follow Alex's baiting. She knew he had some kind of witty banter at the ready.

"Jealous?", Jenny asked with a knowing smile.

MC Name:
    _Tewi
    Thanks

"Jealous she has the second best ass in the bunker." he answered as he turned around once again to fill yet another plate. He filled this one much in the same way he did for Jenny's. This one was most likely for Alex.

MC Name:
    S_121
    Thanks

Jenny had placed the meal meant for Misaka down on the table and walked back as she heard Alex's remark. This sparked her interest a little and caused her to form a rather sly grin.

"Oh? And who has the best ass in the bunker?", Jennifer asked as she got within arm's reach.

MC Name:
    _Tewi
    Thanks

With the newly made plate in hand Alex had turned around and was getting ready to head over to the refrigerator to grab something to drink. When Jenny asked her question though Alex stopped. He turned his head towards her with a shit eating grin, playfully sticking his ass out as he spoke. "Me of cores!" He teased as he playfully slapped his own ass with his free hand. After which he opened the fridge as if nothing had happened.

MC Name:
    SuStIc
    Thanks
    Site 47 | Topside

The green gas man just sat there thinking for a moment as memories of what had happened earlier began to flow back into his memory. "I don't think I'd need that. I'm beginning to have my memory jogged a bit. . . We were in the city, stuff happened, ran through sewers, then ended up here?" He replied, asking to make sure that his memories weren't wrong, or at the least the right memories of what happened earlier. "You can also stop calling me fella now... I'm beginning to not like being called that..." He asked again, though mainly to Koi.