Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435

Thread: Infinite Project | (IC)

MC Name:
    SuStIc
    Thanks
    ((THIS IS A SET UP FOR A SMALL TIMESKIP OTHERS HAVE BEEN WAITING ON.))
    Sacramento

As the vehicle had driven out of the city limits, the green man simply sat there. His body seemingly jiggling ever so slightly whenever they were to hit a bump in the road. Now even though it was normally somewhat easy to tell his emotions to an extent, mainly due to his body language previously, this time however it was actually quite hard to tell how he must be feeling at the moment. For he was just... sitting there... almost motionless as he thought deeply.

"Maybe these guys can help me find out what I am..." He spoke as he then began to tilt his head forward a bit, the car ride was beginning to feel... relaxing... as he was beginning to slowly doze off.

Oceans of Cali

"Well then, with that settled... I guess I'll start working on that report soon. I'm positive the information in it will help your allies quite a lot. As of now though... today has been rather hectic so far. So I think I'll get an hour of rest before. Afterwards I'll get to work on that report. Expect it to be done sometime within the next 6 hours or so. Anyways, if you need me... you can catch me with the rest of my men." 013 had replied, putting his hands in his pockets as he turned for the door. However just before he left the room, he spoke again. "Also thanks again for saving our asses. It's nice to know that we have allies during these trying times." He said in a rather calm tone, finally relaxing a bit as he left the room to go rest with his men.
    Last edited by SUSTIC; 04-07-2018 at 10:09 PM.

MC Name:
    Thanks
    Site 47 | Topside

The green man would receive a poke on their shoulder around an hour later. As they likely wouldn't respond, they received more pokes, at various parts of themselves.

"Hellooooo? Anybody there? Is hard to tell if you's be asleep or not." Koi spoke, leaning around the seat. The robot from before was outside, and it seemed the environment had changed significantly. They appeared to be in the lot of some warehouse, located somewhere within a forested area.

The robot's head leaned into the vehicle, looking back and forth at the two of them. "Are they dead?"

Koi merely shrugged. "I's dunnos how gas people work, fella. Maybe they's just super hard sleepers."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.