Want to live with other players? Find it too boring not having neighbors? Towns range from close community neighborhoods connected by a single road to massive cities with their own distinct culture and style.
Towns usually accept any and all community members to live in them. However, residential approval should only be done at the discretion of the town owners unless they release exceptions and that our town policy should be understood clearly:
- Town owners are responsible for informing players wanting to live in the town of any build regulations and should provide clear documentation of said regulations.
- Town owners may evict any offending residents in terms of said regulations. Exceptions to this right include failure to properly inform the resident of build regulations or unreasonable change of regulations.
- Under the Remicare policy, town owners can Remicare resident houses should the Remicare requirements be met.
- Players reserve the right and freedom to be residents in multiple towns and leave any town whenever they please unless this right is abused.
Listed below are staff recognized towns, along with a short description and pictures from their owners:
Want to bring in more visitors or players to your humble town? Town owners can request a boat or airship at Kagome’s naval or airport docks. These ships are equipped with a provided command block, allowing instantaneous teleportation between your current location and the town the ship is connected to. Town owners can also set up connections between different towns. Requirements for getting a ship to your town are:
- Ships must be at maximum 11 blocks wide, 25 blocks long, and 40 blocks tall. Ships can be allowed to exceed the stated size requirements by a block if the said block is a “non-contact” block with the dock or airport borders, such as a banner, open trapdoor, or sign.
- Ships must have a space for a command block with some activation method for it.
- Ship design must be an appropriate for its purpose.
- The requesting town must be an actual town with proper amenities or buildings. Staff has the final say if something is a proper town.
- Towns requesting a ship link to Kagome must have at least three residents living in said town.
- Towns requesting a ship link between towns must have at least five residents living in each town. Both town owners must also approve of the ship link.
Should a town meet these requirements and would like to request a ship link, they should double-check with a staff member, then build their ship at their town dock at their own expense. Once done, they should contact staff again. The ship will then be copied and pasted at Kagome’s docks or airport, and the proper commands implemented.
Dock: Kagome Airport Dock 2A
Rivaled only by the cities of the old, the Imperium’s capital city holds the title of the largest in survival and is widely recognized as a gold standard of cityscape. Built steadily over a span of three months, its population capacity knows no equal, while its state-funded services such as underground rail lines and public farms prove worthy of the city’s reputation. It is, without doubt, an important cornerstone in the server’s survival history.
Star Sail Island
Dock: Kagome Airport Dock 1A
An island of color in a bright sea and a sanctuary for coral, Star Sail Island has always been admired for its lively and peaceful atmosphere. Located near a public Guardian farm, it is also well known as a convenient resting spot, as it provides amenities such as underground rail lines and free food. However, its most famous feature is its unique architecture, as it maintains a delicate yet perfect balance of nature and development.
Dock: Kagome Naval Dock 3B
Originally started as a royal outpost for Coronian Kingdom, presently the coastal town of Barracuda Wharf is a major crossroad in the overall link of survival’s many routes. To the northwest lies Tengu territory, while the neighboring Praetorian imperial colony hosts the great southern rail line; a vital link of the stations near scattered survival sprite monuments. The rich history and location of this town makes it a must-see!
Our community has made enormous contributions in building public farms. Do note certain farms come with their own rules, which you must always obey. Listed below are public farms, their coordinates, and builders in order of contribution.
Builders: Rexi666, Mintai, Glennkabob Coordinates: 248, 49, -4 (The End)
Builders: Flower_Master, IceCrasher150, SarraKno Coordinates: -3363, 64, -1128
Builders: Yukibara, TexasTony, IceCrasher150, Petro232, Aloraichium_Z, BeepBoopOatmeal Coordinates: 2830, 70, 598
Builders: HERO_Z, iBirB_ Coordinates: 4161, 57, 191
Builders: becauseimgray, Ruby_Goddess Coordinates: 1270, 68, 1183