X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The_Deathly_Kappa
    started a topic Touhou 14 Predictions (After the Demo)

Touhou 14 Predictions (After the Demo)

It's kind of neat to write down your predictions for a game and then look back at it after the full game was released. Here's the perfect place to do that!
    So what do you guys think is going to be in Double Dealing Character? Now that we have some information about the game, it's even easier to predict something. It can be as calculated or as random as you want. I'm more of the person who narrows it down and predicts something that has a good chance of being in the game, but if you want to predict that mutant pencils will invade Gensokyo and fill Reimu's donation box with gooey plastic bags, well, do so.
    So my prediction is that there will be a theme with that boss's name in it. It's been a trend ever since SA. There's been Satori Maiden~3rd Eye, Captain Murasa, Futatsuiwa from Sado, and I guess you could count Shoutoku Legend~True Administator in there, too. I wouldn't be surprised if another theme popped up like that.
    Any other predictions?

replied
    dat mima face...
    priceless

Leave a comment:

• The_Deathly_Kappa
    replied
    So now Tojiko looks even more like Mima?

Leave a comment:

• WriggleRid3r
    replied
    2Tails!

Leave a comment:

• S121
    replied
    @Shimitty

HAHA! That's one way of seeing the silhouette!

This time, Mima's twice as dangerous, she has TWO tails! XD

That would be pretty awesome though, if she made an appearance.

Leave a comment:

• Shimitty
    replied

Leave a comment:

• S121
    replied
    Just imagine the dialogue.

Playable Character: "A bearded lady?"

Dwarf Boss: "Got a problem with it?"

Leave a comment:

• Koishi
    replied
    If it didn't, it wouldn't be a dwarf.

Leave a comment:

• S121
    replied
    It would make sense, considering that so far, there's been only western mythological beings introduced.

I'm going to just lose it and die from laughter if the female dwarf has a beard.

Leave a comment:

• Koishi
    replied
    Ya know what, i think the final boss should be a dwarf. Not like a midget or anything, just a legit dwarf, with beards and axes and crap. I don't care if it fits, but that would be quite awesome. Or even better, weird japanese dwarves.

Leave a comment:

• The_Deathly_Kappa
    replied
    Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
    At first I thought those music notes were fire ^^;;
    Maybe they're music notes on fire... Just maybe.

Leave a comment:

• WriggleRid3r
    replied
    At first I thought those music notes were fire ^^;;

Leave a comment:

• Kyouko_Kasodani
    replied
    Dammit, Worst, I was going to post that!
    More musical Touhous! I love my music Touhous after all, me and Mystia need more people in Choujuu Gigaku

Leave a comment:

• Worstcase
    replied

Prismrivers presumably confirmed. I don't trust /jp/ enough on this though, so I'm just going to leave this here for when somebody who can translate this thing comes around and confirm/deny it.

Leave a comment:

• The_Deathly_Kappa
    replied
    Although that picture is fan-made, there is a chance our cute little loli boss could just be in a position where parts of her legs are foreshortened... TT_TT

Leave a comment:

Working...
X