Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hopeless Masquerade Info.

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    Nitori is the first character besides Reimu to come out of this that I'm extremely interested in playing.

    Comment


      #32
      I still need to figure out why Reimu get favor so easy compared to other characters...
      Her Last Word combined with it is just retarded, since its so easy to use.
      I pretend I scorerun games.

      Comment


        #33
        SInce none of the moriya shrine won't be coming, and neither will the aki sisters. These are the following characters that may enter: Hina, Aya, or momiji. The one that will be there probably is Hina, due to her being a god (although, it is mostly a main and a follower) (See Miko => Futo, Byakuren => Ichirin, Reimu => Marisa, ??? (hina) => Nitori) Although the order shows follower then the main of the religion, reimu and marisa are an exception since both are the main characters.

        Comment


          #34
          I have a hard time seeing how Marisa would support the religion Hakurei Shrine have, or any religion for that matter.

          But then again, Marisa being Marisa, "Being bored" or "a chance to fight" might probably be enough.

          Time will give us answers.
          I pretend I scorerun games.

          Comment


            #35
            Originally posted by mamizou View Post
            SInce none of the moriya shrine won't be coming, and neither will the aki sisters. These are the following characters that may enter: Hina, Aya, or momiji. The one that will be there probably is Hina, due to her being a god (although, it is mostly a main and a follower) (See Miko => Futo, Byakuren => Ichirin, Reimu => Marisa, ??? (hina) => Nitori) Although the order shows follower then the main of the religion, reimu and marisa are an exception since both are the main characters.
            That was my prediction. After Futo and Miko, I expected to see Suwako/Sanae and Kanako next. But we got Nitori instead, so now I'm expecting Hina to be next.

            Originally posted by Sodamachine View Post
            I have a hard time seeing how Marisa would support the religion Hakurei Shrine have, or any religion for that matter.

            But then again, Marisa being Marisa, "Being bored" or "a chance to fight" might probably be enough.

            Time will give us answers.
            Marisa's probably just there to back Reimu up

            Comment


              #36
              Marisa's secretly a Taoist. See the crest that's embedded on her mini-hakkero?
              sigpic
              Spoiler:


              Comment


                #37
                Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
                Marisa's secretly a Taoist. See the crest that's embedded on her mini-hakkero?
                What if Rinnosuke decretly put it there after fixing her Hakkero?
                I pretend I scorerun games.

                Comment


                  #38
                  Originally posted by Sodamachine View Post
                  What if Rinnosuke decretly put it there after fixing her Hakkero?
                  Then Fundoshi is the Taoist. What if he is a hermit?
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:


                  Comment


                    #39
                    Gonna grind with Nitori's Snake impression xD

                    Comment


                      #40
                      KOISHI GOT RELEASED, now I am super confused why koishi is in the game, she be like, I mess you up, subconscious style. And apparently, her bonus attack involves rouses going everywhere.
                      Last edited by mamizou; 05-21-2013, 07:01 AM.

                      Comment


                        #41


                        I pretend I scorerun games.

                        Comment


                          #42
                          OH GOD

                          now i'm super excite

                          Comment


                            #43
                            and by the looks of it...there's Chireiden, welp...wat do?

                            "Oh No! I'm going to loose all of my fake money! -DariruKuro

                            Comment


                              #44
                              since it just appears to be an interior area, you can make it so that somewhere in our chireiden represents the 13.5 stage

                              Comment


                                #45
                                So... does the Ancient City/Chireiden have its own religion?
                                Or is Koishi just really bored? ^.^

                                Also is her Last Word supposed to be read "Branbury Rose Garden"?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X