Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Server Screenshot Thread (Cinematic SS's Only Please)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Katrix
    replied
    Got my hands on SEUS PTGI E6. Path traced minecraft rendering is insane. Kind of reminds me of this old picture I rendered some probably five years or more ago. http://i.imgur.com/7rVzYIH.png

First off, let's see how the shader actually tackles the same scene. Still got some more to go, but remember, this is realtime gameplay.
    Spoiler:

Here's another scene that showcases how nice the light bounces around the scene, and prevents those hard edges you usually see with indoor shaders.
    Spoiler:

Next off, Tengu village. The shader is still a bit finicky with leaves, but I still get a good result here too.
    Spoiler:

Next off, one that really shines with this shader. Indoor stuff is where the real difference is.
    Spoiler:

And another indoor scene, this time the SDM.
    Spoiler:

Here's another lava scene. This time only with lighting coming from the floor. Love how it casts those soft shadows on the blocks above.
    Spoiler:

Wouldn't be fair to only do one shrine. Here's another example of where the light comes in through the entrance and lights up the room.
    Spoiler:

And finally Haku. Kind of cheated a bit with this one, taking the picture right after switching from day to night, and as a result, some of the light is still present. Looks nice though.
    Spoiler:

Leave a comment:

• Shimitty
    replied
    Image Dump Of Human village, sorry for double post:

Air Shot

HM & ULiL fighting stage

Interior of Suzunaan

waterfront vendors

Hieda Mansion yard

Shot of the north side of town

Probably gonna post a whole lot more when the village is done and ported in.

Leave a comment:

• Shimitty
    replied

Teaser for 3.0 :3

Leave a comment:

• Katrix
    replied
    Here are some screenshots I took a few months ago. Around the time when both SEUS and Continuum released new versions.

I believe this on is SEUS. This image showcases very much what I wanted the new Youkai Mountain to be.
    Spoiler:

SEUS also added some extra stuff for nether worlds, which made some interesting screenshots of Pandæmonium. My biggest complaint here is the fog density.
    Spoiler:

Continuum added support for tinted glass, which is fun to play around with. Notice the red and green colors in the second picture for example.
    Spoiler:

Both shaderpacks also added some really neat water effect. The deeper the water, the less you can see of the bottom.
    Spoiler:

This one is just a general nice picture that I got
    Spoiler:

Leave a comment:

• Aka Izayoi
    replied
    After hearing of the latest SEUS update, I re-configuring my shader settings and got it working again. After which, I then went traveling around Neo Survival (1.8 Survival) and took pictures of various places. I thought everyone might enjoy the photos from the trip.

SEUS 10:

Hana no Machi-

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

SEUS 11:

Kagome Town-

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Traveling abroad-

Spoiler: Underwater Dome hallway left side

Spoiler: Underwater Dome hallway right side

Hana no Machi-

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler: Yumehime-

Spoiler: Tsukuroya Palace, Moat

Spoiler: Tsukuroya Palace, Fountain

Spoiler: Fountain's base

Spoiler: Central District left water canal 1

Spoiler: Central District left water canal 2

Spoiler: Central District left water canal day

Spoiler: Central District right water canal

Spoiler: Central District right water canal day

Spoiler: Yumehime's extension, the Guardian farm, above

Spoiler: On top the Guardian farm, fountain pillars

Spoiler: On top the Guardian farm, great fountain

Spoiler: Outside of Guardian farm, underwater

Spoiler: Inside the Guardian farm, Collection Room

Spoiler: Inside the Guardian farm underwater entrance

Spoiler: Inside the Guardian farm, walkway

Spoiler: Inside the Guardian farm, view platform. Where the shadow meets the daylight is the height of the sea line
    Last edited by Aka Izayoi; 07-26-2016, 05:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

• KokoButtz
    replied
    @remi

thanks yo, ill be here for like 1 more day

Leave a comment:

• Shimitty
    replied
    http://imgur.com/a/qlWbr

I made an album of wide-shots of builds not affected by April Fools. Thought It might be good to use as new Forum banners, with a little bit of editing.

Leave a comment:

• Remilia Scarlet
    replied
    Huh. Those lanterns are absolutely excellent. Good job to whoever thought of them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Shimitty
    replied

Neo Kagome at night.

Neo Kagome in daylight.
    Last edited by Shimitty; 04-01-2016, 10:18 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Karuiko
    replied
    It's so pretty, but the resolution is a bit low.. :<

Leave a comment:

• Tewi_Inaba
    replied
    Very pretty.

Leave a comment:

• Aka Izayoi
    replied
    While performing a regular, final check up and floor, roof assessment for the night, I happened upon a chance shot while walking through the center area near the young Saigyou Ayakashi. While looking through the photos, it reminded me much of photos that would be taken on a tour of a real temple or shrine. Perhaps once the project is complete, I'll take a tour around and share the pictures of the venture.

Spoiler: The chance shot. The Godrays Kogasaさん spoke of.

Spoiler: The same shot with ChromaHills resource pack.

Spoiler: A back shot of the Saigyou Ayakashi, depicting more of the Godrays.

Spoiler: Side shot from within the inner garden, showing more light effects on the leaves.

Spoiler: Close front shot showing global illumination from the grass and leaves onto the tree and shimenawa

Spoiler: Frontal shot

Spoiler: Regular shot showing the sky while sitting down.

Continuum Shaders used.
    Last edited by Aka Izayoi; 08-14-2015, 01:09 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Karuiko
    replied
    IT WAS A SMOWY NIGHT ONTOP OF THE MOUNTAIN.

Also, a little thing katrix, can you mark the images as spoiler? Just that when there's a ton of them it kinda gets hard to scroll through the posts.

Leave a comment:

• Katrix
    replied
    Alright, so just checked today and it looks like SEUS Complete, now Continuum have finally been given permission from Sonic Ether to release their shaderpack. So, to celebrate, lots of pictures. As I've already taken a bunch of pictures with this Shaderpack, there wasn't too much new stuff. I did however find out that sunsets and sunrises now have a really nice fog that looks good with pretty much everything. So, without further ado, SCREENSHOTS.

A somewhat random angle of the human village.

Another good one of the Tengu village.

Some place with flowers. First time I've taken a screenshot here I think.

Shops along the Road of Reconsideration

Always been looking for this kind of look, and here it finally is. You can see my previous attempts at creating this effect by modifying the sky color a few pages back.

Had to take the picture from a different angel to make this work. I'm kind of bored of the old one anyway.

Done this place a few times, this might be one of the better ones.

Same as with the SDM.

Haven't really done this one that much. Not sure about what I think tough, it's a bit bland.

I know I already tried this one, but I wanted to try it with the mist as well.

I also tried to take a few pictures of Youkai Mountain, but it didn't work out too well. Too large. So, I did what any sensible person would do and found a bigger mountain instead.

When I first arrived, it was smowing, but I didn't really realize at first. It's realistic at least. Probably how it would look like during a snowstorm at such elevations.

After that I tried to see how the flat area at the top looked with shaders.

Then I got a bit down, this is the furthest away I managed to get. It's simply too big for a screenshot that covers it all.

The best part is they are still working on so much stuff, optimizations, volumetric lightning, PBR, 4K. There is just so much. Not saying that all of that stuff won't hit the FPS (volumetric lightning won't), but you only need 1 frame for a screenshot.

Link to Continuum for those that wants it. WARNING: In SEUS is a lite shader in comparison to Conti

http://continuumshader.com/

Leave a comment:

• Nuclearblt
    replied
    @Katrix
    Holy shit that tengu village
    Once I install the 670 in my desktop, I'll contribute some pictures here

Leave a comment:

Working...
X