Who has read this thread:
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shimitty
    started a topic [The Cursed Build] Lunar Capital

[The Cursed Build] Lunar Capital

We are trying to break the curse and bring the Lunar Capital 2.0 Project back on Track

This is a massive project and will likely take more than one month to complete. Which Is why we would really like to have as much support as we can get. Right now, the general Ideas are in place for the Architecture. However, we still need detail work, furniture, and fresh ideas.

Red= Not Started Yellow = In Progress Green = Mostly done

Currently, the Project Leads are :Shimitty, Nazrin__, And Oniking44

If you wish to help with this project, please talk with one of us three for briefing. You can talk to us on the server, however it is preferable to contact us on the mumble if possible.

• PuzzlePlate
    replied
    okay sounds good I honestly haven't seen oni in awhile

Leave a comment:

• KokoButtz
    replied
    He was on atleast this or last week.
    But yeah if you want to help go ahead, and if you have any questions just ask. Also are you able to get the the FF6 world where Lunar Capital is being built?

Leave a comment:

• PuzzlePlate
    replied
    okay sounds good I honestly haven't seen oni in awhile

Leave a comment:

• KokoButtz
    replied
    We actually have the main part of the Lunar Capital completely made but not finished. I'm a little busy with school at the moment to continue building. So any help is nice. If anyone would like to join in, they're free to do so. Just ask in this thread or any of the leads when they're on the server.

My only advice is not the touch the builds of other people without asking them first. If Oni isn't apart of the leaders for the project then I'm willing to step in his place.
    Last edited by KokoButtz; 09-02-2015, 04:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• PuzzlePlate
    replied
    hey guys I'm interested in getting this build off the ground again and with the lunarians being in the spotlight for this new installment of touhou, I think people on the server would be willing to help with it. Anyone else want to help get this going again?

Leave a comment:

• KokoButtz
    replied
    So now that LoLK is out here's a street in Lunar Capital. The color scheme/design isn't too different from what's already built (god bless).
    We'll have to wait until we get more refs, and the new info on the lunarians since the game literally came out yesterday.

Leave a comment:

• Katrix
    replied
    //replace 123 124

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by nickmaster00 View Post
    @Sustic
    The problem is not replacing a single lamp, is replacing a butt-ton of them...
    That's the burden of using WE on large scale projects.
    Tho I'm confused about why it broke, cuz when I had KokoButtz use WE to copy paste a part of Mogeko Castle (the room with the Mad Mogekos (not madvicius, that would be a mad Moge-ko) that result in Bad End III Meat Party), the redstone lamps worked just fine. Heck, even the redstone timer I built was working perfectly.

Leave a comment:

• nickmaster00
    replied

@Sustic
    The problem is not replacing a single lamp, is replacing a butt-ton of them...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• SUSTIC
    replied
    How many people does it take to replace a redstone lamp? Well according to Nick... a lot.

Okay I'm sorry. That was horrible of me to try and make a lame joke. But replacing a simple redstone lamp doesn't seem to be that difficult... right?

Leave a comment:

• KokoButtz
    replied
    Tho nick this isn't a big deal really. Everything that's messed up will be cleaned up when ported in Gensokyo.

Leave a comment:

• nickmaster00
    replied
    @Leon
    THAT IS THE F*CKING PLAN!!!!

But we need more people

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by nickmaster00 View Post
    Lunar Update Log:

So... Nazrin and I were doing some WE on the Lunar Builds yesterday and we started doing the draft of the Capital map in another section of the Final Fantasy World,
    But what we did not know is that WE messes redstone so, let's just say that buildings with redstone lamps are plunged into darkness, and we need help of all colaborators of this project to help the Lunar Capital (more specifically The Palace and The Council) return to its natural beauty.

-Nick
    How about... breaking the redstone lamp and placing it back? :3

Leave a comment:

• nickmaster00
    replied

@Koko
    I have tried that several times, even with advanced redstone I don't understand that much and it does not work, I spent all morning at the Council and only could do half the first floor.
    Last edited by nickmaster00; 06-18-2015, 09:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X