Never Forget,
    Keep Fighting.
    –Don't Forget.
    Always, somewhere,
    someone is fighting for you.
    –As long as you remember her,
    you are not alone.

Comment

Just in case people, Edward's app is done, and as far as I know, it's ok.
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Katrix: He's a real.. PRIEST of shit! :3333

But nah I'm working on characters in the order that I'll need them in the RP so he's next on my chopping block.

Comment

Hey guys, wanted to apologise for not posting, have had a severe case of writer block as of late. I Promise to write for erica and senna when I am done work tonight.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
          "If I cut the strings that held me hostage would i fall and shatter?"

Comment

Take your time Lily, if you feel uncomfortable or anything, don't focus on it, we will wait for you ^^

for a small price..
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Something I've been working on:
              Spoiler:

Name: Miranda Davidson Jr. (AKA 'Agent: G-01 [the G stands for GHOST]' )

Race: Human

Appearance:
              Spoiler:

She stands at a modest 6ft 2.

Personality:
              Miranda is a rather anti-social person who dislikes talking with most people unless she has good reason to. Normally she does not go out in public unless she needs to get food of some kind, and even then she rarely has to due to her job and the benefits it provides. As such people who do know of her rarely see her in public. Another reason to this is her dedication to her job, as her fellow teammates, and her boss even says she's a bit of a workaholic. When Miranda isn't on a mission with the rest of her team/going solo, she tends to stay at her team's private headquarters. Doing anything from cleaning her guns, sharpening her machete, to just doing some personal training. Sometimes she even does disappear, going on small camping trips, which in reality are survival training where she only goes out with the basics for survival for a day or two (but she only goes on those trips rarely. Usually only once every 5 months or so.) Due to this Miranda is prepared for just about nearly anything. Others she has worked with, whether they be private contractors hiring her for mercenary work, or other members of her team. Have said that Miranda always looks to be on edge. Almost like a paranoid nutjob. In an attempt to get her to loosen up a bit, one of the old members of GHOST had tried to do a very small sort of prank while she was asleep, unaware that she is in fact a VERY light sleeper. Said member then became an ex-member after he got his shoulder dislocated and a knife in his leg. She's someone you really don't want to agitate.

Biography:
              Not too much of her past is known to the public. Only select groups of people know about he past, and even then only a few people in said groups know the full details.

In the short gist of things, Miranda was actually the official biological daughter of two scientists that worked on the Infinite Project line of super soldiers. Sometime after the IP soldiers had escaped and rebelled, two scientists. One named Mason Davidson, and Miranda Jones. The two had first met during their work on the Infinite Project, and over the course of the project the two had grown... close. Close enough to warrant them going off the Government's radar for a while. Long enough for them to get hitched in some backwater town and have a child together. Said child would become Miranda Jr.

Unfortunately over time things seemed to have gotten quite bad. For the first 3 years of Miranda's life, her father was growing quite worried and on edge. He had a feeling that the Government was searching for them, which was obvious, but that they were getting close to finding them. It was during this time that her parents had changed their names, but it didn't last too long. There was something... wrong with her father. While he was a brilliant man, especially in the world of genetic research and modification, he was also a bit spacey in the head, often tuning everything out as he always mumbled different things while he 'thought'. However as of late he seemed to be growing more distant from his family before one night... he decided to leave. His wife Miranda was woken up by the commotion he was causing, and when she went to confront him, she found him packing several bags of his belongings..

When questioned he didn't say much. All he said was that he had to leave. That 'They' were coming. Obviously assuming that the 'They' he was referring to was Government agents searching for them, she tried to persuade him to stay. Tried to explain that at their current residence they are safe. Hidden from the government....

Mason did not listen, and with a rushed goodbye he hurriedly left into the night. Taking the car with him. Though he didn't leave without a warning. A warning asking his wife to take the daughter and find somewhere else to hide, that if they stay together any longer that it will somehow make things easier for Them to find them. To find HIM.

Miranda personally thought that his paranoia began to get the better of him and drove him to madness, and was quite obviously... more than upset with Mason's actions that night. . .

For the next 2 years things were relatively bad. Miranda and Miranda Jr had to move to new houses often. Namely to more and more secluded areas. The government was on their trail, and Miranda was wanting her daughter, Miranda Jr, to live a normal regular life. It wasn't until one day, when Miranda Jr was taking a nap in her bedroom, that the government finally caught up to them. Quickly Miranda was taken into Government custody. Miranda Jr's mother was interrogated. She was questioned as to where Mason was, among other things... Miranda knew she wouldn't just be set free. She was one of the leading researchers on the Infinite Project, and as such was highly important. The Government still had a use for her. When questioned further though, the Government found out about her child, and in a desperate act Miranda offered to go willingly... as long as they leave her daughter alone.

Abilities

Skills:

Other:

NOT DONE NOT DONE NOT DONE NOT DONE
              Last edited by SUSTIC; 05-18-2018, 11:37 PM.

Comment

I suppose my app was accepted? If it's true, then I will make a post later today.

Spoiler:

Comment

Yes it was kristia. Sorry bout that

Comment

IP-099
                    Spoiler:

Name: IP-099 (A.K.A. "Iris")

Race: Infinite Line Supersoldier/Kamikiri Infiltration Unit

Personality: Disciplined, fearless, and focused. These three traits are what

Appearance:

Bio: (optional)

Abilities:
                    Spoiler:

Strength - 2,000 lbs (907.18 Kg);10,000 lbs (4.53 Tonnes)(After Augmentation)

Speed - Around 40 mph (64.37 kph); 70 mph (112.65 kph)(After Augmentation)

Reaction Time - 10x faster than the average human (25 ms); 4200x faster than the average human (59.52 microseconds)(After Augmentation)

Durability - Her body has experienced some minor improvements in certain aspects, such as her bones being much stronger than they used to be. Her body has been strengthened to the point that she can withstand her newfound strength. On top of that, her muscles and skin is much more resilient than it used to be. Rather than being resistant to no more than a .22 LR round, she now boasts rather impressive resistance, able to resist up to 5.56 mm rifle rounds, and partially 7.62. Her body is incredibly resilient against electrical attacks, and somewhat to plasma, due mostly in part to her body's adaptations to accommodate her electrosense.

Misc -

NOTE: Electrosense - The ability to perceive electrical-based stimuli with almost all of one's senses as well as the mind.
                    As a consequence of reading minds based on the electrical signals, she might be able to SEE psychic powers manifest, like seeing TK barriers that would be invisible to others, or see the brainwaves of a telepath as they fly through the air and to a target, almost like seeing an aurora.
                    099 may exhibit another touch sense other than temperature and pressure. When she touches a current, she may be able to tell whether it is AC or DC, something almost akin to feeling a different vibration pattern from each.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...4195283308.jpg

She may be mildly resistant to electricity, or at least not capable of having her heart suddenly stopped by it.
                    Direct current may feel almost like a constant sliding pressure along the point of contact, while AC may feel like a pushing sensation in the direction of the current, followed by a pulling sensation.

Skills/Talents: Logan has trained all the IP Soldiers under his care in advanced CQC. They are not masters, but they could fight with the best of them, even being capable of competing with Kane Brooks. Logan also taught them the value of stealth and not only how to sneak, but also how to trick modern technology into not noticing them. IP-99 is a gifted sniper, capable of going at it alone and not only performing the necessary calculations in her head for long range sniping, but also for keeping her cool under fire with deadly accuracy. She is not only a gifted sniper, but a competent soldier. In a pinch, she can easily pick up any manner of weapon, and run into a firefight. She has also been trained to be a field medic. She's no surgeon, but she can do quite a lot with very little. Given her electrosense ability, she is a natural at understanding how various electronics work, and has even been trained to hack.
                    Last edited by S121; 08-08-2018, 12:48 AM.
                    Originally posted by S121
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Name: The New Republic

Faction:

Who they are:

What they are:

How they are:
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

IP-097
                        Spoiler:

Name: IP-097 (A.K.A. "")

Race: Infinite Line Supersoldier/Kamikiri Infiltration Unit

Personality:

Appearance:
                        Spoiler:

[url=]http://hbimg.b0.upaiyun.com/953e5ff2dad4ea0d0a0702a5546f5c97b5b670195ce04-N2rtut[/url]

Bio: (optional)

Abilities:
                        Spoiler:

Strength - 2,000 lbs (907.18 Kg);10,000 lbs (4.53 Tonnes)(After Augmentation)

Speed - Around 40 mph (64.37 kph); 70 mph (112.65 kph)(After Augmentation)

Reaction Time - 10x faster than the average human (25 ms); 4200x faster than the average human (59.52 microseconds)(After Augmentation)

Durability - Her body has experienced some minor improvements in certain aspects, such as her bones being much stronger than they used to be. Her body has been strengthened to the point that she can withstand her newfound strength. On top of that, her muscles and skin is much more resilient than it used to be. Rather than being resistant to no more than a .22 LR round, she now boasts rather impressive resistance, able to resist up to 5.56 mm rifle rounds, and partially 7.62. Her body is incredibly resilient against electrical attacks, and somewhat to plasma, due mostly in part to her body's adaptations to accommodate her electrosense.

Misc -

Skills/Talents: Logan has trained all the IP Soldiers under his care in advanced CQC. They are not masters, but they could fight with the best of them, even being capable of competing with Kane Brooks. Logan also taught them the value of stealth and not only how to sneak, but also how to trick modern technology into not noticing them. IP-99 is a gifted sniper, capable of going at it alone and not only performing the necessary calculations in her head for long range sniping, but also for keeping her cool under fire with deadly accuracy. She is not only a gifted sniper, but a competent soldier. In a pinch, she can easily pick up any manner of weapon, and run into a firefight. She has also been trained to be a field medic. She's no surgeon, but she can do quite a lot with very little. Given her electrosense ability, she is a natural at understanding how various electronics work, and has even been trained to hack.
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X