So about a week ago the motherboard on the server went kaput and since then had been running “life support” mode. In other words, I frankensteined some old unused hardware onto the server hardware to at least get things running again, whee. See below (It’s a little messy):
Since I figured it was about time for an upgrade anyway, we’ve replaced both CPU (R5 1600x -> R5 3600) and RAM (32gb -> 64gb) as well as installing everything into a proper rackmount server chassis as we plan on overhauling the network infrastructure/hardware later this year anyway. And obviously a new motherboard.
Keep an eye out for more hardware upgrades to come!